4 August 2019
Best for: Team building, personal challenge, guaranteed entry
Join team Sailors’ Society testing your endurance to the limit in this 100 mile cycle across London and the Surrey countryside.
Ride London is not to be taken lightly and suited to those with a keen interest in cycling. Part of the course involves the infamous Box Hill as well as some other challenging climbs.
What better way to take in the sights of some of London’s landmarks as well as enjoying the beauty of one of England’s prettiest counties than on two wheels, heart pumping and filled with team comradery.
Terms and conditions
1. Ride London is a physically demanding event, and therefore participants must be in a good level of health on commencing the race. If you are unsure or have a pre-existing medical condition please seek the advice of your GP and inform Sailors’ Society of any existing medical conditions. Individuals participate at their own risk.
2. You must have insurance that covers this level of activity, and includes repatriation if appropriate.
3. It is strongly recommended that you undergo a training programme before you commence this challenge.
4. The minimum fundraising amount is £500. You will need to have raised this by Friday 2 August 2019 or you may not be able to participate, unless you make up the difference yourself.
5. Places are non-deferrable. If you withdraw you will need to re-apply the following year should you wish to participate once more.
6. Fundraising is non-deferrable.
7. Any fundraising and deposits are non-refundable at any time.
8. You will not be guaranteed a place before paying the £100 additional, non-refundable registration fee.
9. In the event of you cancelling after 13 May 2019 you will be issued a cancellation fee of £300 to cover any non-refundable costs paid for by Sailors’ Society on your behalf.
10. Sailors’ Society may, at their sole discretion, withdraw places on the challenge should they feel it is in their best interest to do so.
I, the undersigned, agree to the terms and conditions laid out in this document, and agree to pay the £100 registration fee. I am fully aware that this is a fundraising activity in aid of Sailors’ Society. I confirm that I will raise a minimum sponsorship of £500 and pay all funds raised to Sailors’ Society by Friday 2 August 2019. I have full intention of completing the Ride London 100 challenge as a fundraising activity for Sailors’ Society on 4 August 2019.
For more information email Bex Bridgen: email@example.com.